GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APARTMÁNY OC CENTRAL LIPTOVSKÝ MIKULÁŠ
Vincentis správcovská, spol. s r.o.
48 273 147
SK49 0200 0000 0035 5052 2851
Registration in the Commercial Register:
District Court Prešov, Section Sro, file number 31825 / P
(hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”)
Article 1. Introductory provisions
1. Provision of accommodation and other services to Clients and accommodation of Clients in Apartments OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš is governed by generally binding legal regulations valid in the territory of the Slovak Republic and these General Terms and Conditions as well as the Accommodation Regulations. The Client accepts the GTC and the Accommodation Regulations as a contractual condition for accommodation in the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments and the use of services provided by the Operator and is obliged to comply with their provisions. Apartments OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš are designed exclusively for short-term accommodation of Clients / guests.
2. The GTC and the Accommodation Regulations are published at the reception of the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments and on the website www.aparthotel.sk.
3. The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally change the individual provisions of the GTC and the Accommodation Regulations, while the change of the GTC and the Accommodation Regulations is effective from the day of their publication at the reception of OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments www.aparthotel.sk.
Article 2. General Terms and Conditions
1. These GTC apply to contracts for accommodation of persons in the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments, contracts for renting accommodation facilities and other facilities in the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments for events and for renting events, as well as for all other services provided to the Client by the Operator. Other business and contractual conditions shall apply to the relationship between the Operator and the client only if they are agreed in writing between the contracting parties in advance. The Client is entitled to use accommodation and other services provided in the Apartments OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš only if he agrees with the GTC and the Accommodation Regulations. By submitting the Client’s application for accommodation, the Client confirms that he has read the GTC and the Accommodation Regulations, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them.
2. The accommodation contract between the Operator and the client is created by confirming the oral or written request of the client to book accommodation in Apartments OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš also through the online form on the website www.aparthotel.sk. The accommodation contract is concluded for a definite period.
3. The Contracting Parties are the Operator and the Client. When ordering accommodation or other services by a third party, this person is liable to the Operator together with the Client as a joint debtor for all obligations arising from the contract.
Article 3. Conditions for providing accommodation services to Clients
1. The Operator can only accommodate a Client who is duly registered for accommodation in the room / apartment. The Client registers at the reception of the OC CENTRAL Apartments immediately upon arrival. To register, the Client is obliged to present his / her identity card to the receptionist – ID card, passport or other valid identity document in accordance with Act no. 253/1998 Coll. and in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z.z.
2. Every client who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic is obliged in accordance with Act no. 404/2011 Coll. to fill in and hand over to the receptionist an official residence report form for the Foreign Police, submitted to the Client upon arrival.
3. The Client performs online registration for the stay in advance (so called “fast check-in”). The Operator will send a link for fast check-in to the specified email address of the Client. in case the Client will not perform the fast check-in, he/she will be accommodated exclusively from 15:00 to 17:00 on the date of arrival. The Operator is authorized to verify the fast check-in data and the Client is obliged to prove the correctness of data of accommodated persons stated in the fast check-in.
4. The reservation can be made in one’s own name or for the benefit of a third party, registration and issuance of keys / access codes from the room / apartment is possible only in the presence of the person in whose name the reservation is registered.
5. The Operator may, in exceptional cases, offer the Client accommodation other than that agreed, provided that it does not differ significantly from the accommodation agreed in the confirmed order.
6. Unless otherwise agreed with the client, the booked accommodation in the hotel is available to the client from 14:00 on the agreed day of the Client’s arrival. The client has no legal right to earlier use of the booked accommodation.
7. In case of deficiencies of the provided accommodation or additional service, the consumer shall apply the right to make a complaint without undue delay. If the obligation to file a complaint is not complied with immediately, the complaint will be rejected and the right to make a complaint expires. When making a complaint, the consumer is obliged to submit proof of payment for the services he is complaining about.
8. The accommodation used by the Client must be vacated on the agreed day of the Client’s departure and handed over by the Client to the Operator no later than 10:00 am.
9. The accommodation is considered released and handed over to the Operator after the Client brings out all his / her belongings, and notifies the Operator about the check-out from the accommodation. The Operator reserves the right to check the inventory, equipment and furnishings of the room / apartment a.s.a.p. after the release and handover of the room to the Operator. The damage price list and inventory are available in the room / apartment as well as at the reception. When damage is found, the operator rather records the damage and notifies the client of the damage and the amount of damage. The client also has the right to check the inventory, equipment and furnishings of the room / apartment no later than one hour from the accommodation, i. from the receipt of the keys / access codes from the room / apartment and within this period he is obliged to notify the Operator of any detected damage to the inventory / equipment and equipment of the room / apartment via the receptionist.
10. The Operator may rent the reserved type of accommodation to which the Client did not move in no later than 22:00 on the agreed day of the Client’s arrival to a third party. This does not apply if a later arrival of the Client has been explicitly agreed between the Operator and the client. In the case of a pre-arranged arrival after 22:00, the Operator has the right to charge the Client a late arrival fee of 20 €.
11. If the client requests the Operator to extend the agreed period of accommodation, the Operator may also offer him another type of accommodation at a different price than the one in which the client was originally accommodated. The client is not entitled to accommodation in the type of accommodation in which he was originally accommodated or to another type of accommodation, if for capacity or operational reasons it is not possible to provide accommodation to the Client.
Article 4. Payment for services provided
1. The price list of services provided by the Operator is available for inspection at the reception of the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments and on the Operator’s website.
2. The price of the stay includes: the price of accommodation and wi-fi connection.
3. Accommodation tax / local spa fee is added to the price of stay and it is paid in advance – 1 € / night / adult and child over 10 years.
4. When booking accommodation, the Operator requires 100% advance payment at the time of booking. If the Client cancels the reservation within the free cancellation period (Cancellation 31 or more days before the date of the provision of accommodation services), the full price of the reservation will be returned back to the Client.
Cancellation conditions are listed below in Article 6, Par. 2.
5. Operators accepts cash and non-cash payments (bank transfer or payment via terminal, card payments, where payment must be made by credit card through secure online sites. The Client’s credit card details will be encrypted using 128-bit SSL (Secured Socket technology). Credit card details will never be transmitted over the Internet without encryption:
6. The Client is obliged to pay the agreed contractual prices for accommodation and other services used by him according to the price list.
7. If the Client shortens his agreed stay, the Operator has the right to charge the client the full amount of the agreed price for the entire length of the agreed stay.
8. In the event that the stay is canceled by the Operator after the payment of the deposit, the Operator will return the already paid deposit in accordance with the cancellation conditions specified in these GTC.
9. A refundable deposit of € 200 per apartment / room is payable in advance. After checking the room / apartment, if there is no damage and if the room / apartment is left in the condition described in point 10 of the Accommodation Rules, the deposit will be returned to the client at the end of the stay.
10. In the event that the Operator does not receive payment for the stay within the due date, resp. a written statement on the change of the due date, the Operator cancels the reservation of the stay.
Article 5. Liability of the Client and the Operator
1. The Operator is not liable for damage to items brought in and postponed by the Client on the premises of the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš. The Operator is not responsible for jewelry, money and other valuables.
2. The Operator is not responsible for the forgotten and lost things of the Client in the room / apartment. The found items are sent to the Client by post on the basis of a written request from the Client, who pays all costs associated with it. The items found are stored at reception for one month.
3. The Operator is not liable for any accidents during the stay. It is the Client’s duty to always behave in such a way that his actions do not endanger his health or the health of other guests. 4. In case of gross violation of the accommodation regulations and GTC, including vulgarity, violence, inappropriate behavior, the Client may be asked to leave the room / apartment immediately without the right to return the already paid stay. 5. The Client is not entitled to bring weapons and ammunition into the room / apartment. 6. Accommodation of animals is allowed only for an additional fee according to the valid price list. The dog can only move on the lead. The dog owner / responsible person is responsible for damages and pollution caused by the dog. 7. In the event of a breach of obligations and prohibitions specified in this article of the General Terms and Conditions as well as the Accommodation Regulations, the Operator is entitled to demand from the Client payment of a contractual penalty of € 100 for each individual breach of obligations. Article 6. Withdrawal, change or cancellation of the order and cancellation.
4. In case of gross violation of the accommodation regulations and GTC, including vulgarity, violence, inappropriate behavior, the Client may be asked to leave the room / apartment immediately without the right to return the already paid stay.
5. The Client is not entitled to bring weapons and ammunition into the room / apartment.
6. Accommodation of animals is allowed only for an additional fee according to the valid price list. The dog can only move on the lead. The dog owner / responsible person is responsible for damages and pollution caused by the dog.
7. In the event of a breach of obligations and prohibitions specified in this article of the General Terms and Conditions as well as the Accommodation Regulations, the Operator is entitled to demand from the client payment of a contractual penalty of € 100 for each individual breach of obligations.
Article 6. Withdrawal, change or cancellation of the order and cancellation
1. The Client has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of accommodation by written notice to the Operator. Any change in the confirmed order (number of persons, change in the scope of booked services, restriction or extension, etc.) must be reported no later than 48 hours before the start of the stay. Such changes are possible only if the operational or capacity possibilities of the OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš Apartments allow it.
2. Amount of cancellation fees in case of cancellation:
– a / No cancellation fee for cancellations 31 and more days before the date of providing the accommodation service.
– b / Cancellations 30 and less days before the date of providing the accommodation service » cancellation fee 100% of the price for agreed services according to the reservation.
3. If the Client provides compensation for himself, he is exempt from the cancellation fee.
4. The operator is entitled to withdraw from the contract if:
– a / a force majeure event occurs or other circumstances arise for which the Operator is not responsible, as a result of which the fulfillment of contractual obligations becomes impossible;
– b / when booking the accommodation, the client has provided misleading or false information concerning the essential facts for the conclusion of the contract;
– c / the Operator reasonably believes that the use of its services could endanger the operation of the facility, the safety of third parties or the seriousness and reputation of the Operator;
– d / the Client pays the price of the accommodation service by card according to Article 4 point 4 and 5 of these GTC and the price is not credited to the Operator’s account even 28 days before the client’s arrival for the stay
5. Upon withdrawal from the contract by the Operator, the client is not entitled to severance pay, compensation or damages.
Article 7. Protection of personal data
1. The Client in accordance with the provisions of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. declares that it has been acquainted with the rights and obligations concerning the collection and processing of personal data by the Operator pursuant to this Act.
2. The Client grants the Operator consent to the acquisition, processing and storage of personal data of the Client specified in the application for booking accommodation in Apartments OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš or in the order, to ensure and provide clients ordered services by the Operator and to meet the obligations of the Operator imposed by law for the necessary time.
3. The Client grants the Operator consent to the collection and processing of personal data also for the needs of the Operator’s marketing activities, especially for participation in the Operator’s loyalty and similar programs, for the period during which these activities are performed.
4. By providing personal data, the Client consents to their storage in the database and information system of the Operator resp. his business partner who processes personal data for him.
5. All personal data that is collected during the visit to the website www.apathotel.sk are processed in accordance with the law.
6. The Operator declares that it does not sell, trade or in any other way provide the Client’s personal data to third parties.
7. To increase the security of OC CENTRAL, the surroundings of OC CENTRAL and the atrium of OC CENTRAL are monitored by a 24/7 camera security system in accordance with the above-mentioned Personal Data Protection Act.
8. Withdrawal of the Client’s consent can be made in writing with or without giving a reason.
Article 8. Final provisions
1. If any provision of these GTC is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these GTC, unless the importance or other circumstances relating to the invalid provision of these GTC mean that the provision cannot be separated from remaining provisions of these GTC.
2. These GTC and the legal relations established on the basis of them are governed by the law of the Slovak Republic.
3. These GTC come into force and effect 01.01.2021.
By delivering the reservation, confirming it and then paying the deposit for services, the Client confirms that he is aware of the General terms and conditions and accommodation rules of Apartments OC CENTRAL Liptovský Mikuláš and that he agrees with their content, will comply with them and agrees to apply sanctions in them. violation.
In Liptovský Mikuláš, 21 April 2022
On behalf of
Vincentis správcovská Ltd.
Mgr. Maroš Ježík